For nearly 150 years, the small town of Greenville thrived on the banks of the St. Francis River. As a frontier town, a county seat of Wayne county and later a lumber and railroad town, this community was a commercial and political center for the region. Although the town was moved to avoid flooding by the river in 1941, the original site now provides a one-mile walk down memory lane and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Hwy 67 S of D Hwy, Greenville, Missouri
Phone: (217) 412-9314